Thursday, January 10, 2008

First blog


I'm pretty sure this class is going to be fun. Food is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world, so having a whole class about food is right up my alley. My favorite foods include sushi, pizza, root beer, chipa, chocolate, mate dulce, and ice cream (of course, not all at once!) Food is a very large part of all our family gatherings, from daily dinner with the family to the fabulous, festive feasts of the holiday season. This here is chipa, a delicious Paraguayan traditional bread made from cheese, flour, butter, cheese, eggs, and cheese. Mmmm, cheeserrific!

2 comments:

head chef said...

It's nice to know a fellow sushi fan. I hope that you bring samples of chipa to class some day (or at least the recipe) I would love to taste it.

Alina said...

That chippa stuff sounds good! Especially since I'm a big fan of cheese! Hopefully I'll get to try it sometime.